This week was a short working week here in Australia. Monday was a public holiday for ANZAC Day and this weekend we have another long weekend upon us for Labour Day public holiday. All the more reason to take off somewhere new or do some armchair travel. Here’s 10 links to inspire you!
- Tuesday I started back learning Italian and I always thought Google Translate was good, but my Italian teacher tells me WordReference is the way to go!
- Looking for some reading on your staycation? The Australian/Vogel’s Literacy Award winner has just been released The Memory Artist by Katherine Brabon.
- Want more than just one book? The Man Booker Prize short list was also announced!
- Feel like you’ve seen all the travel hacks? This list had some that were new to me: The Ultimate List of 14 Travel Hacks.
- National Geographic’s amazing video of a Road Trip Oman.
- 12 ways to make money while you travel – with ideas that are different from most posts on this subject.
- I’m going on a trip to Italy in September so was super happy about reading this post.
- Are you a procrastinator? Here’s why.
- Who doesn’t love free things? Here’s 5 Free things to do in Buenos Aires.
- And finally, free wallpapers for your desktop, tablet or phone: National Geographic’s Travel Photographer of the Year Contest.
Have a great very long weekend!